- Chp 14 Reading and notes
- Finish Chp 14 Notes
- Chp 14 problems.
1. Dick and Jane are both carriers for sickle cell anemia. What is the probability that
their first child will have sickle cell anemia?
2. In roses there is incomplete dominance between red (RR) and white (rr). If you cross
a red and a pink flower what proportion of the offspring will be pink?
3. Red roses are dominant to white roses and tall roses are dominant to short roses. If
you cross RrTT x Rrtt, what proportion of the offspring will be white and tall?
4. A man that is A Rh negative is married to a woman that is B Rh positive. They have
one daughter that is O negative another daughter that is O positive, and a son that is A
negative. List the genotypes of each member of the family.
5. Given the parents aaBbcc x AaBbCc, what proportion of the offspring will look like
the second parent?
6. A couple, who neither one have hemophilia, has a child. The child has hemophilia.
However, the couple wants two more children. What is the probability that both
children will have hemophilia?
7. How many unique gametes could be produced through independent assortment by an
individual with the genotype AABbCcDDEe?
8. In a cross between AaBbCCDd x aaBbCcdd, what is the probability of producing the
- Chp 15 Reading
- Chapter 15 Notes
- Tay Sachs Video
- Guest Speaker: Avery Paulson
- Complete Chapter 15 Notes